CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Super Late Pink Wednesday :)

This weeks Pink Wednesday....... 

I originally wanted to do some stamping when I pulled out all of my polish stuff, but once I put this polish on my nails I knew I couldn't cover it up (just yet) with anything that would take away from how amazing this polish is. 

For this mani I used Color Clubs Halo-Graphic. I absolutely love this polish. This is not my first holo polish and it will definitely not be my last. I own several Laylas and was once the proud owner of several of the China Glaze OMG collection. But I can say that the Color Clubs are by far the best formula out of the ones I own or have owned. It went on smooth with absolutely no streaking. I still can't get my Layla polishes to go on without streaking, no matter how long I wait in between coats. 

(Color Club Halo-Graphic and Orly MISS CONDUCT)
For my accent finger I used Orly MISS CONDUCT. I also love this color. 

(Orly MISS CONDUCT)

Thanks for stopping by, Crystal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment