CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's been a while

I have totally been MIA for a while. Well the reason is bad luck. I had four nail breaks in one week and they weren't minor. They were the type of nail break that leaves your nail feeling nothing but pain when you bump it on something or put it in hot water :( Then I had two more. Six nails all together. They are slowly but surely starting to grow out. 

See I am not really confident as it is when it comes to blogging or taking pictures of my nails, so there was no way I was going to attempt to post pictures of my severe nubs. Last night I decided I would give it a shot. 

So I have for you one of the new polishes from OPI's Mariah Carey collection. Get Your Number is one out of the four that I bought from the collection. I picked this one after I swatched it on a nail wheel. It didn't seem really dry or gritter when I put it on my nails and let it dry for a while, but I noticed today on my swatch wheel that it looks very dry and gritty. The application was good with this polish and so was removal. I just did foil wrap on my nails for a minute or two and it came right off.

(OPI Get Your Number)
This is with two coats of Out The Door. After putting on a top coat it really reminds me of a blue China Glaze Atlantis.  


 Um Yeah I seem to be a bit a freak with my left middle finger. It is way longer than any of my other fingers, on both hands. LOL


This is the best picture that I could get of this polish before top coat. No matter which angle I tried it looked shiny. 

Thanks for stopping by :)


6 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous, and OWIE! Glad your nubbins are coming back! And hey, my middle fingers are quite a bit longer, too! Lol! We're talking 3/4 inch longer....you're good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at all of my fingers now I would say I have a super short index finger...LOL

      Delete
  2. I love get your number, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you take off your captcha to make commenting easier please?

      Delete
    2. LOL I didn't even know there was one. I will see if I can figure it out. Thanks.

      Delete